My Zappy Zealous Zany Man – Zeepiddeedoodah

The Grand Finale of A to Z Challenge

It has been a long alphabetical post – it has taught me to

1) Make new blog friends ( I have to visit all your blogs frequently – and I will )

2) Comment on other bloggers post ( I will now have more time to read, like and comment )

3) Instil the discipline of blogging – regardless of how lazy the fingers and mind can be

4) Preplanning ahead what to blog – its like writing a story – in my case ideas for a story or a story that sends one to Laughingville

So today the Grand Finale Alphabet – the Letter Z(ee) or Z(at)

I had 3 words to use Zappy ( it means Full of Energy ) Zealous ( it means Inspired ) Zany ( it means ludicrous or buffoonish character in the old comedies )

What does this last blog mean…??

May the fairy of all God mothers please bless me with a man who is full of energy – positive vibes and is always on the go kind and must please oh must be good in bed for if I am going to be in a monogamous relationship and if I am going to marry this man – please let him be my only Sexy God…

Zealous – he is an inspiring man who wants me to be the better person, now changing to someone I am not, wasn’t what I had in mind, but he inspires me to change my bad habits and tempers, be more patient and open hearted…

Lastly he is a buffoon to my eyes, come one – you never dated a man who was that goofy kind of lover to you? I had him, the things he’d crack me rolling my eyes and says the earnest things.

No matter how serious he is at work, or he complains till the cows come home, I still find him super sexy and cute with this character. Shake his ass after sex… ( ok too much information ) well lets just say – A man who wears a suit, has his soft spots and is darn sexy too. He may not have a million dollars ( though yeah it matters now when the economic is not that good and cash is king ) but if he has an attitude that wants to make millions – I was talking about an achievable mindset not those who think and dream of MONEY but not thinking of ways to get it. Funny and Inspiring and also give me the sense of security – and goes down on bended knee ( with my 5-carat diamond ring ) I’d most likely to say yes by 60% – the other 40% has to do with my judgement and well what my heart says versus the practicality of my man.

So May the Haunt for my Frog Prince continues…and like I told my friend… I am hoping that the frog knows how to Leap/Jump to the second floor…and since its the Rainy Season…there are more tadpoles made and frogs mating… or perhaps moving to the Riverside would be a better choice…



Defining Yummy Daddy – A sole breadwinner who loves his family, is vain to an extend of always maintaining his good looks ( body and face ), a man who loves his social life ( attending events, product launches, parties with the friends ) and has his glitzy wife in hand.

Somewhat impossible for the reality checks of life, however it you get this amongst the A list celebrities. The kind of David Beckham would portray.

But my definition of a Yummy Daddy – slightly rounder – I cannot take the beefed up body kind – last time I dated a guy who is so proud of his body, I almost wanted to give him a full length mirror and tell him to go stare at it long enough for the mirror to crack and shatter. Smart and intellectual kind of face, wears glasses ( because he would be able to see me clearer ). Preferably like Bruce Willis ( he’s getting more yummier now ), Harrison Ford, George Clooney  and Richard Gere. If the list goes on, the only thing I will be getting for my birthday this year would be paper mache and a 20 tank of water to be able to go mix the face and body of my own version of a Yummy Daddy.

He makes me melt to bits just by just one glance ( however I seem to be quite critical at times so that its impossible to happen ). I will just have to grow with how he looks like. I had a yummy daddy kinda man before, so I am con-tempted that I have indeed been out with that kinda person. Who knows what kind of men there are out there for me…The grunge looking Spanish Dude? I think he’s too young and dirty looking…not my kind… Everyday I tell myself stop expecting some miracle to happen – not entirely but someone decent looking and has a good background and not running away from some bankruptcy legal suit or some convict. Perhaps I should move out of this Asian Country and on to the next one or maybe go home?